Updated: Aug 25
An easy and revitalizing recipe full of flavor that will help stimulate your milk production.
What You Will Need:
1. Mrs. Patel's Milk Water Chai Spice Lactation Tea.
2. Chopped Ginger Root.
3. Apple Cider
4. Pear Nectar.
5.Allspice Berries. (optional)
7. Favorite Sweetener (optional)
1. Take ginger root and chop them to expose the flesh and add to a small saucepan submerging the ginger in water. Bring to a boil. Boil ginger for about 10-15 mins.
2. While the the ginger is still steeping in the pan, add a bag of Mrs. Patel's Milk Water Chai Spice Lactation tea and a few allspice berries to the boil. Continue boil for 5 mins.
3. Remove saucepan from the stove top and in the kitchen sink drain the tea into a bowl, be careful to pick out any pieces of ginger that might've fallen into the bowl. You can also use a pitcher for this step if you plan to make more than 1 serving. (Save your tea bag and refrigerate! They can be reused up to two times!)
4. Add allspice berries from the saucepan into the bowl or pitcher and refrigerate until cool. (I used my freezer to speed up the process.)
5. Once the tea is chilled, add 1 cup of apple cider and 1 cup of the pear nectar to taste. You can also add a sweetener if you prefer a sweeter tea. I like Whole Earth's Stevia and Monk Fruit sweetener.
6. Pour into a glass with ice and a cinnamon stick to garnish.
7. Sip and enjoy the warm yet refreshing lactation tea and wait for the best results EVER!
More delicious lactation treats can be found at www.mrsmilk.com
Keep Expanding Your Roots!